Ways to Give
With your help, we can make a difference!
There are many ways to support the Plaza Health Network Foundation and the valuable work we do to elevate the standards of care provided to seniors in our community. Ways to show your support include:
- Become a member of the Sunburst Society
- Join the Circle of Life at one of 8 benefactor levels
- Sponsor a Program such as the Music & Memory Program for patients and residents with Alzheimer’s disease and other cognitive disorders; The Virtual Family Reunion Program, or the H.E.L.P. (Health Education Learning Program).
- Join us at our signature fundraising event, The Women of Distinction & Caring Luncheon, or become a sponsor of this event
- Make a donation in honor of a special caregiver who made a difference. Click here for ways to donate through our Honor Your Caregiver program
- Make a donation now online or by calling the Foundation at 305.917.0405. To make a donation in honor of a celebration such as a birthday, or in memory of a loved one, please contact the Foundation at 305.917.0405 or email email@example.com.
- Become a Volunteer! Many opportunities are available at each of our seven award-winning centers and at our community programs
To explore the many ways to give, contact the Foundation at 305.917.0405 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org